Find Discount Baseball Cleats
Like all baseball equipment, having the proper baseball shoes is vital for success and for safety. At Hit Master Sports, find quality baseball cleats at cheap and wholesale prices.
What are cleats?
Cleats are designed to provide traction and to keep players from slipping on slick surfaces. Cleats or studs are located on the sole of the shoe. They stick out or protrude from the bottom of the shoe to allow players to grip the ground and make quick changes in direction.
Baseball Cleat Trivia
- In baseball, originally, a soft leather shoe was the preferred footwear.
- When artificial turf began to be used in baseball fields, it was essential for the safety of the players to modify the footwear.
- One of the first modifications was detachable spikes that kept players from slipping.
- In 1976, detachable spikes were banned.
- Baseball shoes where traditionally black in color.
- In the 1960’s the Kansas City Athletics began wearing white shoes.
- Today, cleats have evolved to having colors that match their team colors.
Cheap Baseball Cleats
Whether you are looking for regulation cleats or cleats that advertise your unique style, finding cheap quality cleats helps your budget. Wholesale and budget pricing are available from many sources and help you outfit your baseball players for safety and success.